Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Face & Hand Painting - Melilea Organic Baby Contest



















A Face & Hand Painting booth delighted the young contestants of Melilea's Organic Baby Contest. Many contestants & their siblings came to get some face or body art before attending the contest. Parents & adults also wanted some body art, but priority had to be given to the eager children in queue. There were a variety of Children's Tattoos (stick-on-with-water, but instant dry) for boys & girls & each tattoo took seconds to finish.

2 comments:

mrs Fahmi said...

Hi Zen,

I was blog-hopping and searching for someone who might be able to help me to paint the face of my daughter for her halloween party this coming 31 oct....where are you based actually?

Zen said...

Pls leave yr email or search my name on internet to find me. TQ